Wednesday 16 May 2012

Mini Biography:
William Moseley born April 27, 1987, in Sheepscombe, England, is an English actor, best known for his role as Peter Pevensie in the "The Chronicles of Narnia" film series. Moseley started his career at age 15 in a small role as Forrester in a 2002 television version of "Goodbye, Mr. Chips." In 2008, Moseley reprised his role of Peter Pevensie in the second film in the Narnia series "The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian", which was a blockbuster hit. Moseley is currently focussed on his acting career. No time for for love yet. He shares, "I'll always have time for falling in love. I don't believe that I won't have time for a girlfriend, because if I do meet someone I like a lot, I can't prevent fate. But I'm not worrying so much about it, as I am still young.
 William Moseley
 William Moseley
 William Moseley
 William Moseley
 William Moseley
William Moseley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...